Here are some reasons you should consider being treated by an endodontist such as Dr. J.D. Simonton and Dr. Shen:
- Dr. J.D. Simonton and Dr. Shen have advanced training in the treatment of the soft tissues of the teeth. They are specialists in performing root canal treatment and re-treatments as well as endodontic surgery.
- With their advanced training, they have incredible hand-eye coordination and precision in performing complex treatments.
- They work with state-of-the-art equipment such as the operating microscope and digital imaging that general dentists don’t have. In fact, the use of operating microscopes is only taught at the graduate level in accredited endodontic specialty programs.
- When tooth treatment becomes complex, an endodontist will use diagnostic imaging and testing to identify the exact problem.
- They can resolve root canal treatments that failed or new problems that have developed after the treatment was done. We call this root canal re-treatment.
- They use their specialized techniques and superior technologies to save your natural teeth.
- When you save your natural teeth, they can last you a lifetime.
- Your natural teeth feel better and work better than artificial teeth.
If you are experiencing tooth pain, have injured your tooth or have a tooth that is sensitive to hot or cold, make an appointment to see one of our endodontists.