Dr. Simonton began practicing endodontics with the desire to create a company that maintains the highest ideals. Modern Care Endodontics was founded on the principles of integrity, respect and compassion.
Our goal at Modern Care Endodontics is to provide you with an endodontic practice that you can trust when referring patients. We strive to treat each and every patient with dignity, respect, and compassion, just as you would.
Modern Care Endodontics promotes and nourishes the trust we’ve developed among our referring doctors. One way we ensure that we deliver the most comprehensive endodontic care is by incorporating improvements in endodontic technology. These advancements include:
- Electronic Dental Records (EDR), which streamline communication and provide a secure record of patient medical history and treatment.
- Digital Radiographs, which provide excellent detail while reducing patients’ exposure to radiation. The ability to zoom and manipulate the image on the computer allows for a better assessment of the information and for easier patient education.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT), which allows us the ability to assess an area of interest in three dimensions and often leads to better treatment-planning decisions and potentially more predictable outcomes.
- Surgical Operating Microscopes (SOM), which allow for better visualization and more precise treatment during both surgical and non-surgical treatment.
- We specialize in a technology called GentleWave making our procedures that much more effective.
These improvements, coupled with our continuous commitment to clinical excellence and personalized compassionate care, will enable Modern Care Endodontics to provide better and more efficient treatment to your patients. Our goal is to have you feel comfortable and confident in referring your patients to our practice for their care.
We look forward to being a part of your team.
Modern Care Endodontics